These beautiful Citrine Tumbled Stones are made of natural citrine quartz from Uruguay. They vary in color from yellow to yellowish brown or smoky grey-brown.
It is November’s birthstone and is ruled by the planet Jupiter; supporting the following zodiac signs: Aries, Gemini, Leo and Libra. It can aid in opening up the Sacral, Solar Plexus, and Crown Chakras.
These are handmade items made of natural stone and will naturally vary in color tones and pattern making each piece a naturally one-of-a-kind work of art. Because of its size, these are perfect for use at home, in a boudoir, an office, curio, or as an uplifting and unique gift.
For more information on citrine browse our Metaphysical tab.
Length: Approximately 1"
- Varies in color yellow to yellowish brown or smoky grey-brown and is naturally occurring with amethyst and in this combination is called ametrine.
- It is November’s birthstone and is ruled by the planet Jupiter; supporting the following zodiac signs: Aries, Gemini, Leo and Libra.
- It can aid in opening up the Sacral, Solar Plexus, and Crown Chakras. Citrine favors the element of air.
- It energizes and recharges, cleanses and uplifts emotions and improves mood. It attracts prosperity and abundances and raises self-confidence and esteem.
- It is purported to assist in stimulating digestion, spleen, pancreas and organs of elimination. It assists in remedying eye problems and increasing blood circulation while tuning the endocrine system.
- Citrine can be used for grounding the chakras.
- It is considered the stone of the mind and promotes clarity.
- Helpful in working with but limited to Archangel Gabriel the archangel of communication (amongst his other attribute)s and Archangel Jofiel the archangel of illumination (amongst his other attributes) and Archangel Uriel the angel of peace (amongst his other attributes).
- Melody. LOVE IS IN THE EARTH: The Crystal & Mineral Encyclopedia-The LIITE Fantastic, The Last Testament. Colorado: Earth-Love Publishing House, Limited 2008.
- Sacred Apothecary’s experience teaching Earth Science accompanied by personal practice and observations of crystals, gemstones and minerals.